Published on in Vol 5 , No 2 (2021) :Jul-Dec
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/31056, first published .
- Bonner C, Batcup C, Ayre J, Cvejic E, Trevena L, McCaffery K, Doust J. The Impact of Health Literacy–Sensitive Design and Heart Age in a Cardiovascular Disease Prevention Decision Aid: Randomized Controlled Trial and End-User Testing. JMIR Cardio 2022;6(1):e34142 View
- Riley V, Gidlow C, Fedorowicz S, Lagord C, Thompson K, Woolner J, Taylor R, Clark J, Lloyd-Harris A. The Impact and Perception of England’s Web-Based Heart Age Test of Cardiovascular Disease Risk: Mixed Methods Study. JMIR Cardio 2023;7:e39097 View
- Andersson E, Johansson H, Nordin S, Lindvall K. Cognitive and emotional reactions to pictorial-based risk communication on subclinical atherosclerosis: a qualitative study within the VIPVIZA trial. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care 2023;41(1):69 View
- Cornell S, Doust J, Morgan M, Greaves K, Hawkes A, de Wet C, O'Connor D, Bonner C. Implementing patient decision aids into general practice clinical decision support systems: Feasibility study in cardiovascular disease prevention. PEC Innovation 2023;2:100140 View
- Olusan A, Barr S, Cobain M, Whelan H. The Development and Evaluation of “Life Age”—a Primary Prevention and Population-Focused Risk Communication Tool: Feasibility Study With a Single-Arm Repeated Measures Design. JMIR Formative Research 2022;6(10):e37385 View
- Guzman-Vilca W, Quispe-Villegas G, Carrillo-Larco R. Predicted heart age profile across 41 countries: A cross-sectional study of nationally representative surveys in six world regions. eClinicalMedicine 2022;52:101688 View