Published on in Vol 2 , No 1 (2018) :Jan-Jun
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/8903, first published .
- Odlum M, Yoon S. Understanding Comorbidities and Their Contribution to Predictors of Medical Resource Utilization for an Age- and Sex-Matched Patient Population Living With HIV: Cross-Sectional Study. JMIR Aging 2019;2(2):e13865 View
- Seckin G, Hughes S. Patient-Reported Outcomes in a Nationally Representative Sample of Older Internet Users: Cross-sectional Survey. JMIR Aging 2021;4(4):e16006 View
- Kostagiolas P, Milkas A, Kourouthanassis P, Dimitriadis K, Tsioufis K, Tousoulis D, Niakas D. The impact of health information needs' satisfaction of hypertensive patients on their clinical outcomes. Aslib Journal of Information Management 2020;73(1):43 View
- Li C, Liu M, Zhou J, Zhang M, Liu H, Wu Y, Li H, Leeson G, Deng T. Do Health Information Sources Influence Health Literacy among Older Adults: A Cross-Sectional Study in the Urban Areas of Western China. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 2022;19(20):13106 View
- Kuo F, Tsai T. Digital Libraries at Times of Massive Societal Transition. View